Everyone loves having a house that smells nice. There are also dozens of ways to scent your house but, the best way is to use an electronic aromatherapy diffuser. Its easy, safe, and not expensive. I know you’re already wondering what other kinds of benefits aromatherapy has to offer so here are some key benefits:
- Improved sleep quality
- Managing pain is easier
- Less stress, anxiety, and irritation
- Soothing sore joints
- Useful for treating headaches and migraines
- Easing the discomforts of labor or chemotherapy
- Fighting off fungus or bacteria
- Enhanced digestion and immune system
To receive all of these benefits all you will need is a diffuser, some water, essential oils, and of course electricity. I’ve combed through all the electronic aromatherapy diffusers to find the best ones suited for every possible contingency you could have.
Asakuki Electronic Armoatherpay Diffuser – Best Overall
Pure Daily Care Electronic Armoatherpay Diffuser – Best Bundle Package
Pure Enrichment Electronic Armoatherpay Diffuser & Salt Lamp – Best Crystal Features
Innogear Electronic Armoatherpay Diffuser – Best BPA-Free
URPOWER Electronic Armoatherpay Diffuser – Best Budget
|Image||Product||Score||Check the Price|
The Best Overall
Asakuki 500ml Electronic Aromatherapy Diffuser
The Best Bundle Package
Pure Daily Care Electronic Aromatherapy Diffuser
The Best Crystal Features
Pure Enrichment Electronic Aromatherapy Diffuser & Salt Lamp
The Best BPA-Free
Innogear Electronic Aromatherapy Diffuser
The Best Budget
URPOWER Electronic Armoatherapy Diffuser
The Asakuki is the best overall because its the most balanced in terms of price, features, and popularity. Its very to set up so you can have your house smelling like whatever you want in no time and take advantage of all those benefits. There are tons of features to explore with this model so that you can optimize your diffuser to fit whatever needs you have.
Specs and Features:
- Large 500 ml water tank.
- Functions as a humidifier
- Auto color changing to 7 different colors
- Low voltage current
- Waterless auto off feature
- Mist density control and timer
- Large size
- Has a timer
- Has LED features
- Can run all night on one tank
- Lower pressure than other diffusers
- Leaks and stops working within a year in some cases
If you’re looking for a diffuser that’s a decent price, easy to use, setup, and has plenty of great features then this is by far the best diffuser to get. Pressure only matters for house circulation so if you’re dealing with a small to medium room then pressure is irrelevant. The durability is more of a problem but it only happens in certain cases and fixing your diffuser is also fairly easy. The many great features far outweigh the downsides it contains pretty much everything you could want in a good diffuser. Check out some more photos of this diffuser and see if it fits your ideal diffuser.
The Pure Daily Care diffuser comes complete with 10 essential oils which makes it one of the most convenient diffusers on this list. You don’t have to hunt down any essential oils to add with your purchase. To make sure you know what oils are included I will list them so you know you actually like them and won’t have to immediately go out and get some new scents.
Specs and Features:
- Essential Oils (all 10 ml)
- Tea Tree
- 300 ml capacity
- No additives or filler
- 14 different light combinations
- Power cable and manual included
- 4 different timer settings
- Printed wood grain design
- Easy to use
- Auto-turn-off when there’s no more water
- High quality oils
- Adjustable light settings to your liking
- 1 year warranty included
- Stopped working within a year for some people
- Some diffusers start leaking or are loud.
The main problem with all diffusers is their durability, for the minority of people who experience this issue it doenst seem to break one year of use without totally breaking down. This is where the 1 year warranty comes in handy, it completely alleviates this problem. Leaking and loud motors are not very common with the Pure Daily Care diffuser but it may still happen and that also falls under the warranty. If you want a the complete diffuser experience with 10 of the best oils already included for a great price then this is the best diffuser you’ll find.
Crystals? Yes this diffuser also acts as a salt lamp. While this model can diffuse oils it allows you to take advantage of the benefits of salt lamps such as:
- Natural Air Ionization (Cleaning the air)
- Boosting your mood
- Improving sleep
- They look cool and ambient
- Help you limit your light in the evening (light settings)
While the salt lamp aspects are cool this is still a great diffuser. It can last up to 16 hours and it has a strong enough p
Specs and Features:
- 2 in 1 salt lamp and essential oil diffuser
- 160 ml water tank
- 5 optimizable light levels
- Handcrafted Himalayan Salt Crystals
- 3, 10 watt halogen light bulbs
- Measuring cup
- ETL approved power adapter and manual
- 5 year warranty
- Looks very nice
- Can run for up to 16 hours
- Excellent combination of oil and salt.
- Staggering 5 year warranty
- Smells incredible and cleans the air
- Hard to clean
- Hard to setup
- Slightly expensive
The setup is harder due to the fact that the salt rocks cannot interfere with the metal relaying electricity to power the diffuser, if this happens it won’ work. The incredible 5 year warranty allows you to fix or replace your diffuser/salt lamp in a massive amount of time, however, there are limited reports of leaking or broken models. If you want a top notch diffuser that can do even more than the average diffuser vis-a-vis salt crystals then you definitely need to try out this diffuser.
The Innogear diffuser has many great features that put it on this list but one interesting one is being BPA-free. For those that don’t know, bis phenol A (BPA) is a synthetic compound found in a lot of plastics like baby bottles and food containers. Many claim BPA is bad for you and others say it may not be. The main claims are:
- May increase infertility
- May be harmful to babies
- May cause obesity
So to stya on the safe side it can be a good idea to try and avoid it completely which is one of the main things this diffuser accomplishes.
Specs and Features:
- BPA free
- Classic wood grain finish
- Multi functional: Diffuser & Humidifier
- Safe PP material for babies and pregnant women
- 4 timer options
- 2 misting modes
- Doesn’t dampen furniture due to the shape
- Doesn’t beep when it runs out of water and it turns off
- Runs for up to 12 hours
- Runs very quietly
- Easy setup
- Low price
- Slightly weak pressure
- Was unable to properly diffuse oil in some cases
Besides the weak pressure all of the issues on the hardware side: too loud, stopped working, leaking, were all fixed when sent back and replaced for free. For those concerned with BPA’s but still want a great diffuser so they can attain all the benefits and no downside then this is the perfect diffuser for the job.
This is the second version of the wildly popular first version. It now produces much more mist and uses 100% pure essential oils with no corrosivity. Obviously, one of the main appeals of this diffuser is how incredibly cheap it is. This model blows all the others way in its price and it still holds up as a good diffuser. If you’re kind of skeptical about diffusers and want to hedge your bets while guaranteeing a good experience then this is a great choice.
Specs and Features:
- 100 ml water capacity
- Made out of PP hard plastic
- 2 adjustable mist settings (continous and intermittent)
- Whisper quiet noises
- Comes in 4 different colors
- Contains charger and manual
- Works for up to 6 hours
- Easy to setup and add water
- Helps dry and bloody noses
- Can humidify without you worrying about hot steam, moldy filters, or white residue.
- Extremely quiet
- May stop working after some time
- Weak pressure may lead to weak scent depending on the oil.
The downsides are everything you’d expect from the cheapest diffuser on the list but keep in mind that this only happens to some people and in other cases there are much less or no issues. For the extremely low price, this diffusers performs very well as a oil diffuser and humidifier. If you’re just starting to get into essential oils then this is far and away the best one to start out with and if you really like it then you can upgrade to another model and place them in different parts of your house to get the best effect.
Essential oils and keeping your air humid at night are main reasons people use diffusers. Among these, there are many other situations that have diffusers designed specifically for them to cover such as being BPA free, incorporating salt crystals, or just getting a bundle. Hopefully you were able to find the best diffuser to receive the most benefits possible in your situation. Good luck with your diffusing essential oil experience.